Addiction hurts. It destroys relationships. It ruins lives. It kills.
Inpatient Addiction Treatment That Works
Our highly regarded inpatient addiction treatment center has a powerful central philosophy: anyone can overcome an addiction if they have three essential “rights”…
- The right tools
- The right professional help
- The right therapeutic environment
At Inpatient Recovery, we provide each of this at a degree rarely found in other inpatient addiction rehab centers. There’s another important “right”, which is the right to receive respectful, privacy-protected care that is highly customized.
Individuals and their families have suffered greatly from the ravages of drug and alcohol addictions. We believe that each person and each family, deserves the absolute best care possible. Expect exactly that at Inpatient Rehab.
Our Personalized Inpatient Addiction Rehab Programs
We have three core programs at Inpatient Recovery, each staffed by a team of experts:
Drug Addictions – We treat all types of addiction in our inpatient drug rehab facility, including prescription painkillers, opiates, heroin, cocaine and methamphetamines. Some clients come to us with multi-substance addiction issues, and we are equally adept at treating these more complex problems.
Alcohol Abuse – Addiction to alcohol is just as dangerous as any other drug. We utilize a 12-step model supported by other evidence-based approaches in our inpatient alcohol rehab program.
Dual Diagnosis – When both a chemical dependency and a mental health issue need to be addressed, Inpatient Recovery utilizes a treatment program that is specifically suited for the individual’s mental health issues along with the substance abuse problem. This is done seamlessly and simultaneously. Some common mental and behavior health issues we provide care for include anxiety, depression, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD).
Our inpatient addiction treatment center has a comprehensive array of services, including:
- Intervention –Our professional counselors will work closely with concerned family to come up with a plan to get a loved one to admit they have a problem and accept professional help.
- Medically Supervised Detox –At Inpatient Recovery, our inpatient addiction rehab program begins with an initial assessment. When detox is deemed necessary, you will be provided with professional, supervised medical detox on-site. Having detox services within our treatment campus allows for a more successful transition into the active phases of recovery.
- Short Term Rehab –Because each addiction is different, and some individuals cannot stay in long term care, we offer a short term rehab program that takes place in our residential treatment center.
- Long Term Rehab –For most, a longer term rehab program is needed in order to ensure total recovery from drugs, alcohol and mental health Our 60-90 day programs are proven to be effective and lasting.
- Sober Living –After your inpatient addiction treatment program is complete, you may decide to go into our transitional living program. Our sober living facility provides you with a safe place to reside as you transition.
- Family Support –During treatment, your loved one receives the care and guidance they need to overcome addiction. We feel it is equally important to provide care and guidance to the family. Addiction affects the entire family, and our professional counselors have extensive experience in providing individualized family support.
Our Inpatient Addiction Treatment Process is Holistic
The term holistic can be a little confusing, so we want you to understand what we mean by this. Inpatient Recovery believes in treating the three critical aspects of each person. Each person is not whole without a balanced wellness in:
Drug and alcohol addictions have a destructive impact on each of these areas, so all must be treated in order for wellness and recovery to be possible. Inpatient Recovery’s counseling professionals work closely with the client to create a customized treatment plan that fully considers all aspects of the individual. This is what a holistic care process is all about: treating the mind, body and spirit in a customized, integrated way.
Some of the many ways clients receive and take part in holistic care at our inpatient addiction rehab center are:
- Participating in daily group and individual therapy
- Learning essential skills for health and wellness, including nutrition and fitness
- Joining in group activities, such as hiking, boating, outings and nature walks
- Reconnecting the mind, body and spirit through meditation, yoga and outdoor activities
Our inpatient addiction treatment center is located in a beautiful natural setting that is conducive to holistic care. By providing a setting for recovering addicts to participate in group and individual therapies and experiential treatment, those in recovery can learn and grow with others, as well as step into the stillness of solitude to reflect on their personal journey to long term sobriety.